Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Last Character Club

Well this is a special post for me because these were some of my kids from a Bible Study we do on tuesday mornings at Denham Springs freshman High. The year ended for me out there a couple of weeks ago. But our very last message to the kids I did my best to give encouragement to them in running this race, and assuring them that Jesus will never let them down and to never let anyone lead them into thinking otherwise. I felt like Paul in a sence when I left them with final words. It was such an awesome experience and all of those young men and women are so sold out for Jesus, it's such a blessing to see the next generation of youth taking a stand for Jesus and having a desire to learn more about him they are all a huge part of my heart and I hope I get a chance to spend time with them again before they all graduate. I want to give special thanks to Mandy Banks the Spanish teacher there for Hooking all this up and truly being sold out for those kids as well without her we couldent carry out the message of Jesus. Just a couple of my guys forgiving each other before we start the morning



No comments: