Monday, April 23, 2007

Johannesburg,Mozambique,Maputo

Well how do you explain this day, I got to reunite with great friends and spend an amazing day with some of the most beautiful kids you will ever meet. This is (from left to right)Ben Rogers,Charles Young , Me, and Isaac Williams they are truly great friends and they have such great hearts for Africa. All the others pics are from the Indian Ocean, and the Church with all the kids but this was an amazing day and I was truly blessed God is moving and the work has just begun.



5 comments:

da said...

What are you standing on in the water?

Anonymous said...

Hello Son:

I have been checking your blog to see if you made it. I am so glad you have been able to post some photos. The kids look great and excited. We love you and are praying for you and everyone daily.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

hey there bubba i'll watch everyday

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the photos. I love seeing all those beautiful kids especially with you all in the middle of them, and the well, and the Cup boys.
I'm praying that God will do amazing things through you.

Jean Ohlerking said...

you photos make me homesick...

keep us posted...we are so glad you are there loving on our little kids and encouraging our missionaries.


(dustin, they are standing on the water. missionaries are quite Jesus-like you know.) :-)