Friday, April 13, 2007

WHAT AN AMAZING ANSWERED PRAYER




Well these last 9 months have been amazing and God has only blessed Heather and me even more with a huge answered prayer. For the last 9 monthes of Elevate we have been praying that God would open a door and allow us to move into Ministry and bless us with financial support, well about 5 months ago Heather and me were praying and I just felt this incrediable peace that God would open a door now I did not have a clue about where it would be or what I would be doing but God just gave me this peace that everything would be ok. The other day in one of my final evaluations with Michelle she was going over with me all of my progress and just what her and my Pastors see in my future, well she told me that Pastor Dino would like me to go serve out in Danville California and pretty much all my finances will be taken care of. Wow what a blessing and opportunity to spread the Gospel I could not believe how specific God had answered the prayer, Heather and me were so excited and I just got overwhelmed with knowing that I had been intrusted with this responsibility to carry the heart of HPC to another one of our campuses it is so exciting. Heather and me have been talking for the last few days about how Awesome God has been in our lives in the Godd times and the Bad, and just how he has blessed us so much with his favor, and we just cant even understand. There has been alot of sacrifice and patience over the last year and God has given us so much .We have truly felt this as an Honor to be apart of something so big and to be where we are. I was thinking on a personal note that there is so much to be thankful for looking back on all the roads life has brought us on, and allowed us to learn from. The value of others and the lessons I have learned have all been such amazing gifts from God, I was always raised growing up to know the value of hard work and Discipline. And in the Marine Corp I learned so much about the importance of others, and integrity,Honor,Commitment,brotherhood and Discipline. And all of these things have pored over into my relationship with Christ, and it has all given me such a perspective on Poeple and how much they matter too the Kingdom. I am truly blessed , my family is really excited and so supportive, they were even talking about us out with all our future wedding plans and her school. There arent words to express how Humble this has made me feel and to remember that this is all for him and his glory.


Im about an hour from SanFan I think to This is actually a pic from Danville I found it is so beautiful
Im also about an hour from the coast, the last time Iwas in Cali I was in the Marines and my home was in theDesert of 29 Palms not the most luxurious place trust me. It actually snowed at night when I was there then got to 100degrees during the day and I was staying in a tin can with dirt floors.